WWW.CASACOCOLLORET.COM | COCO TRIBUS SL
In compliance with article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), makes available to users the website’s cookie collection and treatment policy. wwww.casacocolloret.com complies with the provisions of the Information Society Services Law, a standard that has included the transposition of Directive 2009/136 / CE.
This Data Protection Policy will apply to browsing the www.casacocolloret.com web page as well as to the contracting and booking of hotel services
COCO TRIBUS SL (hereinafter Casa Coco),with address in Lloret de Mar, AV ROCA GROSSA 22, NIF B-55188965, and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You undertake that the data provided to Casa Coco are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated. As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating any responsibility in this regard.
- Identification data. Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone number and other information to be able to manage the reservation, subscription to the newsletter , access to the press space, etc.
- Payment information. Bank account that you provide us s at the time of payment for our services.
- Any data that you voluntarily submit to us s by email or through forms on the Web.
- The ones you provide us with is at the time of booking
- Which you send us voluntarily by email or through a form on the Web
- That your shares voluntarily in social networks
- That you gave us is at the time of a visit – business interview
In the processing of your personal data, Casa Coco will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Casa Coco will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which Casa Coco will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization : Casa Coco will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period : Casa Coco will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. Casa Coco will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, Casa Coco will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality : The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. Casa Coco takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
CASA COCO is going to use your personal data for the following purposes:
Facilitate information about our services (via subscription newsletter , contact form, registration form press, etc.)
To manage your reservation.
Ensure the proper provision of services that, in your case, you have contracted with us.
CASA COCO uses its social networks to advertise its services. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and publicly communicate them on said networks for the aforementioned purposes.
You will be able to revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through the social networks of CASA COCO in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
If CASA COCO needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned, previously, it will request your express consent to do so.
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need to access them within the framework of the relationship for the provision of services that, where appropriate, you contract with Casa Coco.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After said time, Casa Coco will proceed to delete them from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
Casa Coco implements security measures to guarantee the integrity of your data, as well as the confidentiality in their treatment, taking into account the state of technology. In this sense, we have the computer security and data protection procedure that collects all the measures carried out and on which we carry out periodic reviews and updates.
The user is free to subscribe to the Newsletter, for this, he can do so through the website by entering his name, surname and email address in the “Newsletter” section of the home page http: //www.casacocolloret. com/. After having read the conditions, the user has to give their consent by checking the box for this in order to subscribe. In all cases, the Controller will send an email confirming the user’s consent, in order to comply with the regulations.
When the user voluntarily subscribes to the Newsletter, the Responsible only keeps the following user data: name, surname, electronic address (email), date and time of subscription, IP address. That is, the Responsible Party will not keep or process any other data, except those indicated. These data will be used only for the purpose of sending a periodic Newsletter from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duration of the processing of this data is 12 months from the date of subscription or receipt of the last Newsletter. At the end of this period, the data will be permanently deleted, unless you have re-subscribed in the meantime. The renewal for a new period of 12 months is carried out automatically when each new Newsletter is received, which presents the confirmation of the user’s consent to continue receiving the Newsletter for a new period of 12 months if the user does not cancel the subscription.
The Newsletter is an informative and promotional email about the products sold by COCO TRIBUS SL. This Newsletter is always and solely dedicated to a promotion or general information related to the group of users to which it is sent. A single specific user is never and under no circumstances the subject of this Newsletter, since in any case the Administrator does not process any other personal data of the user. The communications regarding the user’s reservation are not Newsletters, these communications are necessary to be able to manage the reservation, before, during and after their stay at the establishment.
You may exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Request, at any time, that Casa Coco confirm whether it is treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have granted for the processing of your data by Casa Coco.
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.